Thursday, March 19, 2009

THANK YOU!!

Dear Readers,
I would like to thank you for reading my blog! I have had over 60 views in the last few months! This is amazing! And to thank you all, I am going to be giving out virtual sock monkey making lessons! Next month, I am planning on posting lessons on how to MAKE sock monkeys! Cool, huh?

Every couple days, I will post a new step. (Cutting, Sewing, Stuffing, etc!) So all of you people out there will have new sock monkeys! Yay!

And, of course, if you don't necessarily have a gift for sewing, (Or simply a sewing machine) there will (hopefully) be a way for you to adopt an already-made-with-love monkey from the Monkey Rescue Shelter.

Cool.

Yours not-so-truly,
Yuki

1 comment:

  1. I am waiting for the instructions
    -Raighn

    ReplyDelete

What Would Yuki Look Like With A Moustache?

What Would Yuki Look Like With A Moustache?
Comment and tell me what you think! C: