Monday, March 23, 2009

I Have A New Best Friend!

Hi .

So guess what? I have a new best friend. Mo made her BFF a sock monkey named Strawberry. And shes sooooooooooooo cute!! She has pink, magenta, purple and gray stripes, and the most BEAUTIFUL black eyes and eyelashes.

We had a party yesterday with cake, cookies, the whole ten yards! Wait... Well, you know what I mean. It was awesome. But Sockii had some real bad gas. You see, Pango stayed with us on Saturday night, and Sockii stayed over at Mo's BFF's house. Mo gave Pango a makeover like Tango's. And Sockii had some Twinkies ( I should say four boxes) with Ichi. They are NOT following their dieting rules.

I was so inspired by Strawberry's look... Okay, okay, I was a tiny bit jealous...
so Mo gave me eyelashes too. I love to flutter them!

In other news: Gizmo is sick. AAGH! Sockii has some, uh, gas. Gizmo declares he NEEDS another male in the house. Hmmmmm... Get to sewing, Mo!

Yours not-so-truly,
Yuki

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Would Yuki Look Like With A Moustache?

What Would Yuki Look Like With A Moustache?
Comment and tell me what you think! C: