Friday, March 13, 2009

Heights and Measurements

Hi again!
Well, a couple weeks ago, one of our readers asked about my heighth and how I measure up.
So I stole Mo's measuring tape and went to work. But unfortunately, I ended up falling off the chair in a heap of measuring tape. So Mo did it for me instead.

My Heighth is 24 inches from akward bald head to stubby little feet
My waist is 10 inches around
And my legs are 13 inches each

Thanks again, readers for your questions! Keep reading The Dooky!

In other news, today is the dreaded Friday the 13th...
Sound effects please! (Scary organ music and thunder)
I am not ONE BIT superstitious! I could go around town and break mirrors under ladders while spilling salt in cracks in the sidewalks, all while carrying a black kitten!

But maybe I'll carry around a good luck charm just in case...

Yours not-so-truly,
Yuki

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Would Yuki Look Like With A Moustache?

What Would Yuki Look Like With A Moustache?
Comment and tell me what you think! C: