Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Flat Donuts for Sale! Oh, and a New Friend. OH! and Tango's Makeover

Hey Peoples! (No, that is not a typo. I like saying things that are not plural and adding pluralization!)

I have finally decided to pursue one of my lifelong dreams! Okay, so it's not LIFElong, but how about WEEKlong? I am going to sell donuts! And not just any donuts... flat donuts! Specifically designed to occupy my friend Gizmo's mouth. Oh, and also so we have something to put his special "vitamins" into. Haha.
You gotta admit it's kinda funny.

But seriously, folks. Flat donuts are ALL the rage right now! Great. Now I'm craving DONUTS!

Also, Mo has been putting aside half an hour every night to sew up her friend's monkey. Well, her best friend doesn't quite know about the whole thing, but, uh, yeah. Gizmo does though. Gizmo is Mo's BFF's monkey.
Confused?
Well now ya know how I feel!

Oh yes. I almost forgot to mention my adopted sister Tango got a makeover. She had an eyelash transplant, her ears pierced, and boy, does she look different! That girl looks like, well, a girl! It was a shock to see her when she walked in! I was amazed. Now she's been begging Mo to take her to get hair extensions and some lip plumper.

All the while I sit back and laugh. Oh, and blog it.

Yours not-so-truly,
Yuki

3 comments:

  1. hey yuki i would just like to say thanks for wrighting this blog it is so much fun to read and i will be shure to tell all my friends about it

    p.s. be sure to tell mo hi for me signed tori michaels in portland O.R.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! You're very welcome, Tori! I am happy to know there are fans of the Dooky in Portland too! Keep on reading!
    And thanks again!
    ~~Yuki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh I am so inspiered by you yuki and mo!!!

    love raighn and kiki

    ReplyDelete

What Would Yuki Look Like With A Moustache?

What Would Yuki Look Like With A Moustache?
Comment and tell me what you think! C: