Monday, May 11, 2009

So Many Wonderful Fans...

Hello again!  I would just like to say thank you to all the wonderful fans of the Dooky who post nice comments. Thank you! :)

(And to those of you who post some of the ruder comments: You don't know how hard I laugh at those) :D

This week's  Yuki Answers Your Questions comes from an Anonymous reader:

Can you show us a picture of all your monkeys together?

*Um, to tell the truth, when you have a monkey family like mine, it is pretty hard to round up everybody for a nice formal picture. Mo has taken a couple candid shots during parties though! I'll try my best to get those up soon, if you want.*


In other news: Ichi (remember her? The one who's always on a diet? Yeah, that one) got her belly button pierced! Gasp! She's in big trouble with her owner... But it looks really nice and I hope it heals up as painlessly as possible. Congrats, Ichi! :)

And I'd also like to make a shout out to Kiki and Katreena: Congratulations on your baby brother being born! Have fun babysitting!


Yours not-so-truly,
Yuki

P.S. What's with the excessive smilies today? I guess I'm extra happy!! :D





6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out but you should tell them about my blog!!!
    love kiki

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello. hello, again. hello, again, again.

    __*\0/*__/\__ A cheerleader being attacked by a shark. ;). I like smiley faces too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi it's filbert. the gray and red sock monkey you say at school with raighn. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i ment saw not say

    -filbert, again

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey yuki it wont let me get on our blog best monkeys forever I cant type on it

    kiki

    ReplyDelete
  6. I dont know how to do a gallery of picts

    KIKI

    ReplyDelete

What Would Yuki Look Like With A Moustache?

What Would Yuki Look Like With A Moustache?
Comment and tell me what you think! C: