Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Stanley Comes To Town


Yesterday, there was a knocking at our door. After realizing there was a funny looking sock creature outside, I welcomed him in for cheese and crackers. (He was awfully fond of those cheese and crackers) He told us how he was supposed to be an elephant... (He didn't look like an elephant!! :) ) and he needed to be resewn into something that looked like the animal he was! So Mo took him in and worked all day on limbs and ears for this elephant/monkey!


He turned out beautifully! And guess what? He decided to stay with us! I have a new brother! Yippee!


After a couple days of speculating names, Mo and I decided on Stanley. He certainly does look like a Stanley! :)


Yours not-so-truly,
Yuki

5 comments:

  1. How does stanly look now does he still look the same as in the picture or is he an elephant???

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW I LOVE STANLY HE IS SO CUTE IS HE RELATED TO GIZMO

    KIKI

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi....My name is Sew Gkfdjfjekd....OK,not really,its Gizmo....yep...yep...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, my name is Button. I like your blog. I'm bored. It is raining today so I thought I'd take a nap. By for now.

    ReplyDelete

What Would Yuki Look Like With A Moustache?

What Would Yuki Look Like With A Moustache?
Comment and tell me what you think! C: