Thursday, April 30, 2009

The Ocean and a Cold

Achoo!

Mo infected me with a cold! Grrrr. She is staying home today, so we get to be together.

Alright, so I have some updates:

First of all, Mo and I went to the beach for the weekend last weekend. It was the first time I've ever seen the ocean. It was SO fun! We got lots of souvinirs, like gummi bananas at the candy store, some cool earrings for Mo, and a neat Hello Kitty pencil and some Japanese hamster erasers for me!
We took LOTS of pictures too. I will post them as soon as I can.

Secondly, I will be posting the virtual monkey making classes very soon. Tell all your friends about it! :)

Also, our Question of The Week:

How many monkeys can you make, Mo?

Well, Mo is pretty talented, to say the least. She can make pretty much anything if she wanted to! It is really fun to have such a creative owner! It makes life exciting when she comes home with a new animal every day! :)

That's all for now! But keep checking back for those monkey making lessons!

Ta-ta!

Yours not-so-truly,
Yuki

6 comments:

  1. Hey can you give me some Ideas for my blog yuki.

    KIKI

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you make such cute monkeys mo???

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey love your blog! I was wondering if you could show us a picture of all your monkeys? and if you could let us know the ages of all your friends? don't ever stop your blog i love reading it.

    p.s. i want to adopt one. let us know when you adoption center is up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!!It's Gizmo...and I love donuts!!!And this is a joke only me and Yuki will understand this joke,so I understand if u fellow readers don't get it.I'm a ghost talking on a blog.HAHA!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its Gizmo!Sorry,I have to retire from time to time from writing cause of all these stomach issues...

    p.s.Ichi needs some support cause she's turning into a total drama queen,she thinks she's ugly and fat ever since that prank was played on her.she just doesnt STOP talking

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooooooooooooooh,she says she just needs my help!getting the twinkies out of the table cause she can't reach!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAH
    HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAHHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHA
    HHAHHAHAHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!SORRY!BUT THATS HILLARIOUS!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAA...

    ReplyDelete

What Would Yuki Look Like With A Moustache?

What Would Yuki Look Like With A Moustache?
Comment and tell me what you think! C: