Sunday, January 4, 2009

A Stay at Our House

Close family friends of ours, triplets Mango, Tango and Pango usually hang out with my sister Sockii. But last night, Mango and Pango spent the night! We watched Jumanji! It was fun. See picture at bottom of page.

So ... Not a lot of big news! But I have a good feeling! My owner picked out a yarn that feels as soft as cirrus clouds, and matches my blue snowflakes! I am a happy monkey.

Yours not-so-truly,
Yuki

P.S. Sorry nothing exciting has happened for a while. January is always boring and dreary. Unless it snows. Every monkey here is wishing that it will snow tonight so school is cancelled tommorrow! Join us! It just might happen.

1 comment:

  1. I would like to see a picture of your sock monkey and see if it is as cute as mine.

    ReplyDelete

What Would Yuki Look Like With A Moustache?

What Would Yuki Look Like With A Moustache?
Comment and tell me what you think! C: