Friday, January 9, 2009

Almost there!

Hi there!
Well, it's been a weird couple of days!

First, My arms were sewed. My tail was sewed. An arm was stuffed and my tail was stuffed. That was a couple days ago. Now, my ears are done. Now my owner just has to...

Stuff an arm
Stuff my ears
Attatch my limbs
Attatch my ears
Complete my eyes and mouth

Phew!
But my owner says I will make a full recovery! Yay!

Your not-so-truly,
Yuki

P.S. I'm tired of calling my owner "My Owner" So I'll just call her Mo for short.

1 comment:

  1. I am looking forward to seeing a picture of you. Have you ever thought about selling sock monkeys. There are some people that don't know how to sew and would love to have a sock monkey.

    ReplyDelete

What Would Yuki Look Like With A Moustache?

What Would Yuki Look Like With A Moustache?
Comment and tell me what you think! C: