Friday, January 2, 2009

I Love Getting Feedback!!

Thank you for your fantabulous note, Gizmo! I'm happy to hear that other monkeys are following my adventures! :(D)

I really hope today is the day! What day, you ask? Only the awesomest most spectacularest day ever! My birthday!!!! You see, I'm not completely "done" yet. At this point your probably a little confused and/or scared. "How can she not be done?" You might ask.
Well, I am missing a few limbs. And a tail. And my hair isn't, well, on my head. My body was sewn, though! So I really need to be finished. And maybe today will be the day.

Anyway, thanks again Gizmo! Hope to hear more from you!

Yours not-so-truly,
Yuki

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Would Yuki Look Like With A Moustache?

What Would Yuki Look Like With A Moustache?
Comment and tell me what you think! C: