Thursday, August 13, 2009

Yuki's Biggest Fan is Announced!!


Attention Readers! After a few weeks of sorting through pictures, Mo and I have finally decided on the winner of Yuki's Daily Dooky's first ever contest! The winner and Yuki's Biggest Fan is...


Kiki the Monkey! (See Picture)
Kiki tells us:
"I am Yuki's #1 Fan! I have been inspired by you"
And yes, Yuki's Daily Dooky inspired Kiki to write her own blog! Visit it at http://www.timeforkiki.blogspot.com/
Congratulations Kiki! You definitely are Yuki's Biggest Fan!
Thnak you to all who entered Yuki's Biggest Fan Contest! And, if you didn't win, just remember: There's always next contest! :)
Be sure to tell me what you think! What kind of contest should we have next?
Yours not-so-truly,
Yuki

2 comments:

What Would Yuki Look Like With A Moustache?

What Would Yuki Look Like With A Moustache?
Comment and tell me what you think! C: