Saturday, August 15, 2009

I'm Blonde!


Guess what? Mo had some extra yarn sitting around so she decided to make me a wig! It is so long and flowy! Don't you just love it?
And I changed the layout! Not a big change, but color-wise, it was getting a bit bright! I also added a cute banner at the top!Mo drew the drawing of me and her laptop.


Well, not a lot to talk about today, except that Me and Mo are getting ready to go to the ocean!!!
Yahoo!
Hey readers! Just a reminder: you can send us fan mail at thebloggingmonkey@yahoo.com Is there something you want to see on the blog? Do you have a sock monkey that you want featured on Yuki's Daily Dooky? Do you just want to let us know we rock? Well feel free to mail us!
Yours not-so-truly,
Yuki

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOUR BLOND HAIR YUKI.
    I AM GETTING BLACK HAIR BUT IT IS A LOT SHORTER. BUT KATREENA IS STAYING BALD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey yuki check out how much you have inspired my blog ( timeforkiki.blogspot.com )

    love kiki

    ReplyDelete

What Would Yuki Look Like With A Moustache?

What Would Yuki Look Like With A Moustache?
Comment and tell me what you think! C: