Friday, July 31, 2009

One Day Left!!!

Attention Readers: Today is the last day of Yuki's Biggest Fan Contest! Please finish your entries and send your sock monkey's adorable pictures to us at:
thebloggingmonkey@yahoo.com
If your pictures are just a little late, we'll count them anyway! :)

I am bouncing off the walls with excited-ness! Tonight I will be judging the winner! Yayness! We've had so many cute-iful entries and I do not know how I will choose between them and pick ONE winner! Oh well. It will have to be done. :)

Here is a question for you readers: Should I post all of the entrant's pictures on the Dooky? OR Should I just post the winner's picture? Leave me a comment and tell me what you think!

Yours who-is-busy-looking-through-pictures,
Yuki

5 comments:

  1. personaly i think you should pic the top 3 to go on the fornt of the blog
    and the rest in your gallery!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with kiki.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you anonymous.
    i was unable to put a pic on so i will today as soon as i posibley can.

    kiki

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dont think it should be the top 3
    I think it should be the number 1 best fan!

    ReplyDelete

What Would Yuki Look Like With A Moustache?

What Would Yuki Look Like With A Moustache?
Comment and tell me what you think! C: