Friday, July 24, 2009

Possible Siblings and Day Two of Contest

Mo has told us that we are getting a new brother or sister and that we need to pick out a pair of socks. I love getting new siblings! Well, I don't like hearing Mo's bad words in the other room when the sewing machine is on the fritz, but other than that, I love everything! Should we have a gorilla as a brother? Or a long tall sister? Or a happy short red-mouthed brother? Tell us what you think!

Also, we've been informed that Mo's father has a sock monkey in the attic somewhere. Wouldn't that be swell if we could meet an old sock monkey! Stanley and I have been dreaming about what old sock monkeys look like, but we just can't imagine it! Stanley thinks they didn't have eyes back then, but I told him that is nonsense.

By the way, today is Day Two of Yukis Biggest Fan Contest! So far, we only have one entry! Boo hoo! These things make Yuki sad! Please send in your pictures if you don't want a crying monkey! :)


Yours not-so-truly,
Yuki

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Would Yuki Look Like With A Moustache?

What Would Yuki Look Like With A Moustache?
Comment and tell me what you think! C: