Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I Don't Like Mean Readers

First of all, happy summer! Summer starts in a couple days, and I am very excited for all the great joys summer brings.

Secondly, I am doing my best to post as much as possible (considering Mo does not own her own computer) Please be patient and I will post as soon as it works for me. (And to whoever wrote that rude comment: Be nice! Sheesh!)

Yesterday, my brother Chilly( the penguin) had planned a party and invited Gizmo and his family to our house! Unfortunately, the "gang" couldn't make it for an unknown reason. Rumor has it Gizmo fell out a window... Hmmm...

In other news, Mo made Stanley orange swim trunks! So cute! Then he bought some sun glasses and a bottle of sunscreen! Gotta protect your sock from those UV-rays! :)

Today Stanley is having a pool party. Of course I am invited! :) I think I'll go pick out my swimsuit now!

It's summer!
Yours not-so-truly,
Yuki

5 comments:

  1. AGAIN!!! I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHO IS FOLLOWING YOUR BLOG SO I CAN GO SEE THEIR BLOG. PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    LOVE,
    KIKI

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you know:
    Dooky is stuff you probably don't need to know to get into college or get a high paying job. It's just meaningless, sometimes even stupid ramblings about random things!

    Yaa!!! I knew that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a question for you.

    If you know, could you tell us how old are your monkeys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gizmo is sorry for not being able to come over or answer calls,but me owner has been busy busy busy with chores and going places.We are sorry we could not do anything this week,but we will see about it soon with the building owners to meet.She was with another friend the other day and not able to answer on that day.Other times she has been busy.Sorry and please don't be mad at Gizmo.He did fall out of the window trying to catch Pudgy...:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHEN YOU POST ON THIS BLOG, ALSO POST ON BEST MONKEYS FOREVER. NO ONE EVER POSTS ON THAT BLOG. THANKS!!!!

    ReplyDelete

What Would Yuki Look Like With A Moustache?

What Would Yuki Look Like With A Moustache?
Comment and tell me what you think! C: