Monday, June 22, 2009

CELEBRATE!

Dear Readers,
The time has come to celebrate the arrival of summer. I am so happy because my owner Mo is throwing abig sleepover with junk food, glowsticks and a huge tent pitched in the living room! (Don't ask)

Gizmo, (Mo's friend Skye's monkey) is coming, as well as Socko, (Mo's other friend BamBam's monkey).

We are just so scared Gizmo will drink WAY too much orange soda and while playing Twister, some unfortunate event happens that leads to a puddle of orange soda on the floor! We also are preparing for Sockii's terrible singing performance! She likes opera, so every time the monkeys get together, she just starts singing to impress her two crushes: Gizmo, Stanley and Socko.
Wait-that's three! Oh boy!

I can't wait!!:)

Yours Til-I-burst-with-utter-excitement,
Yuki

1 comment:

  1. WHO IS YOUR FOLLOWER??? WHO IS FOLLOWING YOUR BLOG??? WHAT IS THEIR WEBSITE NAME??? I NEED TO KNOW THEIS THINGS!!!

    ReplyDelete

What Would Yuki Look Like With A Moustache?

What Would Yuki Look Like With A Moustache?
Comment and tell me what you think! C: