Monday, February 9, 2009

Field Trip Time! Yayness!

I have MORE exciting news!!! Tommorrow Mo is planning on taking me to school with her. All her friends coo like doves over my adorable-ness! Last time she took me to school, about twenty girls wanted to hold me! They even wanted their own monkeys! This time, though, I am going to (hopefully) have hair!

The reason I am going to school again is:
1) Mo is working on a fun monkey for her friend. She'll give the monkey to her tommorrow. And
2) My hair will be done, and everyone wants to see it!

Yours not-so-truly,
Yuki

3 comments:

  1. So are we going to see pictures? Heights and measurements? Keep us informed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi yuki!how are you?um...we can't hold it in!!we can't wait for our new monkey friend!!!!!!!!!!!:)smile. We love your blog and tell tango awesome new look and you should put it on your blog!!!!!!we got to go get gizmo a flat donut now. Bye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waz up?I am bored.We don't have any flat donuts!!Waaa!!!!Talk to you later!!

    ReplyDelete

What Would Yuki Look Like With A Moustache?

What Would Yuki Look Like With A Moustache?
Comment and tell me what you think! C: