Thursday, February 5, 2009

A Dream of a Wig

Hello Y'all!
...

Thought I'd try a southern greeting.

Never mind.

So, I still haven't got my hair yet. I know it will take a while. After all, it did take about a month to finish ME!

Last night our favorite show American Idol was on. Who doesn't like watching jobless, tone-deaf crazies sing their way onto YouTube? Now THAT is a quality waste of my time! By the way, speaking of American Idol, my favorite audition of all time (and probably my fave song of all time) would have to be the Banana Man. Look it up on YouTube! Maybe I'll post a video.

Well, not much else to talk about. Except the fact that I might start an adoption shelter for monkeys. I'll post more about that later.

Yours not-so-truly,
Yuki

1 comment:

  1. Yuki,you are fatter then Sockii!!Lay off on the chips and popcorn!!!!Serious issues girlfriend!
    Just don't love food,its not that hard unless your a penguin!SERIOUSLLY!!!Go to Dr.Gil!!You need rehab!Your still my friend though I know you'll hate me now!!! Your friend,

    Pudgy

    ReplyDelete

What Would Yuki Look Like With A Moustache?

What Would Yuki Look Like With A Moustache?
Comment and tell me what you think! C: