Thursday, October 29, 2009

Super Yuki to the Rescue!

Halloween is almost here. It is the only day of the year where you can dress up in a ridiculous costume, run around your neighborhood, knock on peoples' doors and then scream at them for candy!

I am dressing up as a superhero for Halloween! Mo made me a wonderful red cape. This morning I sat on our heater vent and imagined I was flying! Super Yuki to the rescue!



Stanley is in distress. He has no idea what he is dressing up as for Halloween! But I have a brilliant idea! You, the readers, can comment below and tell me what you think Stanley should go as on Halloween!

Oh, and some good news: I'm working on a new tutorial... How to Make Your Monkey a Costume in 3 Easy Steps!

Yours a superhero,
Yuki


4 comments:

  1. THIS IS AWESOME YUKI!!! YOUR BLOG IS THE BEST BLOG IN THE WORLD I DONT KNOW HOW YOU DO IT BUT YOU END UP INPRESSING ME EVERYTIME A HOLIDAY COMES!!!
    THIS IS THE BEST BLOG IN THE WORLD NO MATTER WHAT ANY ONE ELSE SAYS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute. I am happy to see more new stuff on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. do you post and more? this is really old. i would like it if you post more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know, Anonymous. I understand we all have lives beyond the blogging world. Let's be nice, yes?

    ReplyDelete

What Would Yuki Look Like With A Moustache?

What Would Yuki Look Like With A Moustache?
Comment and tell me what you think! C: