Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Hello World!

Yuki here. What's up?
Welcome to the Daily Dooky. You may be asking: "What is all this dooky nonsense???" Since it's probably not in the dictionary, let me explain. Dooky is stuff you probably aren't required to know to get into college or get a high paying job. It's just meaningless, sometimes even stupid ramblings about random things! Fun, huh? Yeah, I know.
So now that you know what this dooky stuff is, let me introduce myself. My name is Yuki. I am a monkey. And not just any monkey that you see at the zoo! Nope! I'm a sock monkey. But wait! I'm not just another red-mouthed , button eyed, pompom capped monkey! My socks have cute little snowflakes drifting down them! Red, pink blue and green. Prettyful!
But don't cast aside the fact I am a monkey. I still like bananas, and I may even fling some poo your way if you get on my nerves.
That's all for now!
Yours not-so-truly,
Yuki

P.S. Happy New Year!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Yuki!This is Gizmo.I'm a monkey too.I also love bannanas,and flat donuts!I thought your speech was sooooo touching!Bye!


    -Gizmo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! The last one I accidentally deleted!

    Thank you Gizmo for your feedback! I also LOVE flat donuts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi yuki and mo this is one of your best freinds By the way... WE LOVE YOU GIZMO!!!

    Love Kiki also a sock monkey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am compleatly inspiered by your buttiful speech about dooky It may even insper me to Soon get a blog.!!!.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi I am a sock monkey thats not made out of socks isnt that weird yuki and my name is katrena my owner tells me I have anger problams. BBBUT I DDONT HHAVE AANGER PPROLEMS.!.!

    -yukis biggest fan katrena

    ReplyDelete

What Would Yuki Look Like With A Moustache?

What Would Yuki Look Like With A Moustache?
Comment and tell me what you think! C: